SP-700 Water Multimeter
The Pyxis SP-700 handheld multimeter measures six key water treatment parameters simultaneously: pH, conductivity, PTSA, fluorescein, ORP, and temperature. Featuring simple, one-handed operation, the multimeter leverages Pyxis proprietary technology combining electrochemical and optical measurements in a cuvette-less platform.
With the SP-700, you can view results in under a minute for all key parameters for a typical water treatment application such as cooling tower analysis. The multimeter logs a complete measurement history, which you can transfer via Bluetooth to your smart phone or PC for statistical analysis.
Custom product names and tracer/product ratios can be configured via Bluetooth-enabled devices.
For highest accuracy, the PTSA measurement uses our proprietary signal processing algorithms to compensate for sample color and turbidity conditions, which would otherwise cause erroneous readings.
- Breakthrough technology combines PTSA / fluorescein with conductivity / pH and ORP in a single, rugged one-handed meter.
- Proprietary pH / ORP module design with extra-large junction capacity provides increased service life and can be replaced without opening the meter enclosure.
- Intelligent sensor aging and pollution detection capability provides self-diagnosis during calibration.
- On-board storage lets you record up to 8 Gb of historical data with time stamp and options to set up sample location information.
- Long battery life enables 10,000+ readings.
|Analysis||PTSA/Fluorescein||0~300 ppb,±1 ppb or 1% precision 0~1,000.0 ppb,±0.6 ppb|
|Conductivity||1~15,000 uS/cm with ATC ±1% or ±1 uS/cm precision|
|pH||0~14 with ATC,±0.01 pH unit precision|
|Typical sensor life||pH/ORP-2 years PTSA/Conductivity-5 years|
|Protection grade||IP67, dustproof and waterproof|
|Display||Color LCD,visible under direct sunlight|
|Power supply||4 AA alkaline batteries|
|Typical battery life||10,000 readings|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||180 x 80 x 38.5 (mm)|
|Weight||~500g (without batteries)|
*Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice. Contact Pyxis product support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for updates.
|PYXIS HANDHELD DEVICES – SELECT*A*GUIDE|
|WiFi / BlueTooth Enabled||●||●||●||●||●||●|