Stenner Peristaltic Pumps
The possibilities are endless with Stenner peristaltic metering pumps. Select from an array pumps with different operating controls, flow rate outputs, and operating pressure for applications such as oxidation, disinfection, pH control, or for the accurate injection of additives for a manufacturing or industrial process.
Peristaltic pumps have a great advantage when pumping chemicals like chlorine, peracetic acid and other product that grate air bubbles in the suction line of the pump.
Stenner Pumps – Built with A Strong Work Ethic
• Self-priming against maximum working pressure
• Can inject off-gassing solutions
• No vapor lock or loss of prime
• Tube replacement without tools
• Solid one piece tube construction
• Tube lubrication not required
• Three point roller design assist with anti-siphoning
• Output reproducibility
• Output volume not affected by back pressure
• Foot, prime or de-gassing valve not required
• Some model can pup up to 2500 CPS products
• Some models can detect tube failure
• Disinfection is necessary around the world to provide biologically safe drinking water to prevent waterborne diseases such as cholera, typhoid and dysentery.
• Sodium hypochlorite is a popular form of chlorine that is effective for disinfection and maintains a residual level throughout a commercial or residential plumbing system. Stenner pumps are not affected by off-gassing solutions and can inject chlorine at full strength or diluted with soft water.