SP-350P Tagged Polymer Handheld
The Pyxis SP-350P is a uniquely designed handheld multimeter that measures Fluorescent Polymer. It is a cuvette-less device. Less than 5 mL water sample is needed to fill the sample cell for proper measurement.
The Pyxis SP-350P analyzer measures the concentration of Fluorescent Polymer of a water sample and includes the following features:
- Pre-calibrated for measuring Fluorescent Polymer in the range of 0 to 20 ppm. The Fluorescent Polymer measurement is automatically compensated for sample color and turbidity interference.
- Fluorescent Polymer can be calibrated with three standards (0, 10 and 20 ppm) through a user-friendly, menu-driven procedure.
- No sample cuvette is required and as such variations associated with the cuvette are eliminated.
- Large color graphic screen that can be read in direct sunlight.
Pyxis Lab has a Continuous Improvement Policy, this means that this units specifications are subject to change at any time and without notice. However, it is only for the betterment of the unit! The Fluorescent Polymer concentration scale is based on the polymer containing 0.25 mole % fluorescent monomer.
W900 Controllers0 out of 5(0)
CONTRÔLEUR W900 EST MODULAIRE – PLATE FORME WEB
Connect with the Walchem W900 Series controllers and enjoy unparalleled versatality in maintaining your water treatment options.
Summary of Key Benefits:
- Large touchscreen display with icon based programming makes setup easy
- Universal sensor input provides extraordinary flexibility; the same controller can be used with almost any type of sensor needed
- Four I/O slots allow complete flexibility in adding additional sensors, analog inputs and analog outputs
- Multiple language support allows simple setup
- Eight replay control outputs allow the controller to be used in more applications
- Economical wall-mount package for easy installation
- On-screen and web page graphing of sensor values and control output status
- Complete flexibility in the function of each relay:
- On/Off Setpoint
- Time Proportional Control
- Pulse Proportional Control (when purchased with 4-20 mA or pulse solid state opto outputs)
- Flow Proportional Control (when purchased with 4-20 mA or pulse solid state opto outputs)
- PID control (when purchased with 4-20 mA or pulse solid state opto outputs)
- In-Range or Out-of-Range activation
- Probe wash
- Timer-based activation
- Activation based upon the state of a contact closure
- Timed activation triggered by Water Contactor / Paddlewheel flow meter’s accumulated total flow
- Activate with another output
- Activate as a percent of another output’s on-time
- Spike Set Point
- PPM Volume
- Target PPM
- For Cooling Tower and Boiler applications:
- Biocide Timer
- Boiler blowdown on conductivity using intermittent sampling
- Email Alarm messages, Datalog reports or System Summary reports
- Ethernet for remote access via the Internet, LAN or optional Modbus/TCP
SP-700 Water Multimeter0 out of 5(0)
The Pyxis SP-700 handheld multimeter measures six key water treatment parameters simultaneously: pH, conductivity, PTSA, fluorescein, ORP, and temperature. Featuring simple, one-handed operation, the multimeter leverages Pyxis proprietary technology combining electrochemical and optical measurements in a cuvette-less platform.
With the SP-700, you can view results in under a minute for all key parameters for a typical water treatment application such as cooling tower analysis. The multimeter logs a complete measurement history, which you can transfer via Bluetooth to your smart phone or PC for statistical analysis.
Custom product names and tracer/product ratios can be configured via Bluetooth-enabled devices.
For highest accuracy, the PTSA measurement uses our proprietary signal processing algorithms to compensate for sample color and turbidity conditions, which would otherwise cause erroneous readings.
- Breakthrough technology combines PTSA / fluorescein with conductivity / pH and ORP in a single, rugged one-handed meter.
- Proprietary pH / ORP module design with extra-large junction capacity provides increased service life and can be replaced without opening the meter enclosure.
- Intelligent sensor aging and pollution detection capability provides self-diagnosis during calibration.
- On-board storage lets you record up to 8 Gb of historical data with time stamp and options to set up sample location information.
- Long battery life enables 10,000+ readings.
Item Specification Analysis PTSA/Fluorescein 0~300 ppb,±1 ppb or 1% precision 0~1,000.0 ppb,±0.6 ppb Conductivity 1~15,000 uS/cm with ATC ±1% or ±1 uS/cm precision pH 0~14 with ATC,±0.01 pH unit precision ORP ±1500mV,±1mV precision Temperature 0~70℃(32~160℉) ±0.1℃(±0.18℉) Storage temperature -20℃~60℃(-4~140℉) Operational temperature 0℃~40℃(32~104℉) Sensor module pH/ORP,replaceable Typical sensor life pH/ORP-2 years PTSA/Conductivity-5 years Protection grade IP67, dustproof and waterproof Regulation CE marked Display Color LCD,visible under direct sunlight Power supply 4 AA alkaline batteries Typical battery life 10,000 readings Dimensions (L x W x H) 180 x 80 x 38.5 (mm) Weight ~500g (without batteries)
*Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice. Contact Pyxis product support (email@example.com) for updates.
PYXIS HANDHELD DEVICES – SELECT*A*GUIDE Functional Capability SP-350 SP-380 SP-395 SP-400 SP-700B SP-910 PTSA (0-300ppb ● ● ● ● ● Fluoroscein (0-1000ppb) ● ● ● NDSA (0-100ppb) ● ● HST (0-5ppm) ● ● Turbidity ● pH (0-14) ● ORP (+1500mV) ● Conductivity (0-15,000uS) ● ● Temperature (0-70oC) ● WiFi / BlueTooth Enabled ● ● ● ● ● ● Colorimeter Testing ●SKU: n/a
CR-200 Corrosion Rate Probes0 out of 5(0)
Corrosion Rate Probes
- Easily Deployable
- Bluetooth Communication
- Battery Powered
- Minimal maintenance
CR200 = Connected to uPyxis App or BTA100 Single Display
LPR CORROSION SENSORS From Pyxis
CR200– LPR Corrosion Sensors
CR200 = Lithium Battery & BlueTooth Output
0.001 – 10 mpy
Easy Data download via our uPyxis AppSKU: n/a
ST-700 Inline pH / ORP / Conductivity Sensor With Embedded Transducers0 out of 5(0)
The Pyxis ST-700 series of pH, ORP, and conductivity probes are designed to simplify installation, calibration, and in-use operation in industrial wastewater and cooling water applications. These probes have an embedded 4~20mA transmitter.
The oversized platinum disk ORP and the flat pH bubble sensing elements increase resistance to contamination. The double salt bridge design with large junction capacity ensures a long sensor life with minimum maintenance.
Industrial wastewater treatment, cooling water treatment
- Dual embedded transmitters in sensor housing: 4-20mA and RS-485 supporting MODBUS.
- Large conjunction capacity (compared to replaceable electrode design) leading to longer service life.
- Longer maintenance cycles with high contamination resistance. Eliminates the need of pre-amplifier and transfer signal directly in 4~20mA or digital protocol.
- Enhanced robustness when controller is away from sample point.
- Specially designed pH/ORP electrodes tolerant to short time frozen during shipment or storage.
- Stainless steel solution grounding point on sensor to stay away from ground loop problems.
Items Specification pH 0~14 range with ATC,±0.01 pH unit precision ORP ±1500mV range,±1mV precision Conductivity 1~15,000 uS/cm Temperature 0~65℃(32~149℉) Response Time 95% within 5 sec Power Supply 12-36V DC,~1W Output 4~20mA isolated,RS-485 isolated Connector Custom IP67 waterproof connector,1.5m(4.5ft) Operation Pressure Up to 0.7 MPa(100 PSI)at 65℃(149℉) Installation Custom 3/4inch tee with NPT thread Storage temperature -20℃~60℃(-4~140℉) Operational temperature 0℃~40℃(32~104℉) Typical service life pH/ORP 2 years,Conductivity 5 years Housing material CPVC Dimension 172mm long,36.6mm diameter(6.8inch long 1.44inch diameter) Weight 170g (0.37lbs) Regulation CESKU: n/a
Handheld Devices, Pyxis
SP-350 Handheld Fluorometers0 out of 5(0)
Pyxis SP-300 series fluorometers measure the concentration of a fluorescent substance in a liquid sample. These fluorometers have a built in sample cell and samples can be directly filled into the sample cell. SP-380, SP-395, and SP-400 are dual channel fluorometers. SP-380 measures PTSA and fluorescein. SP-395 measures halogenated azoles and naphthenic disulfonic acid (NDSA).
SP-400 measures PTSA (1,3,6,8-pyrenetetras ulfonic acid) and conductivity with patent pending technology to combine cutting edge optical measurement with electrochemical measurement in the same sample cell.
Simple to operate
One-handed operation. No vial or cuvette needed. One press to calibrate Pyxis ST-500 inline fluorometer via built-in WiFi.
Tolerance to interference
Auto-compensation for sample color and turbidity. Holds accuracy for a long period of time. No need for frequent calibration.
Durable and affordable
Fully dustproof and waterproof. Rugged structure to survive in a tough industrial environment. Affordable: start your fluorescent traced program today.
Items Specifications Battery 9V alkaline battery Typical Battery Life 3,200 readings(480mAh battery) Display TFT-LCD, visible in direct sunlight Dimensions (L x W x H) 160 x 74 x 33 (mm) Weight 295g (without battery) Temperature Range 40-106℉（4-41℃） Humidity 85% at 106℉(41℃) Envionmental IP67, dustproof and waterproof Regulation CE
Just fill the built-in sample cell with water and press OK. The intuitive graphical display lets you easily conduct calibration when needed.
The displays below show simple operation flow for PTSA Standalone Calibration (2 Point with Zero):
PTSA Determination with Immunity to Color and Turbidity
Insufficient attention has been paid to color and turbidity interference to the measurement accuracy of PTSA fluorescence. Pyxis proprietary technology provides robust measurement and achieves maximum rejection of interference by utilizing a state-of-the-art optical design and advanced compensation algorithm.
SP-350 PTSA reading compensates for sample turbidity up to 40 NTU and sample color equivalent to 5 ppm total iron. If sample turbidity is too high or the sample color is too intensive, SP-350 displays a warning. When this happens, filter water sample before testing.
P/N Target fluorophore and range Applications SP-350 50206 PTSA(0-300 ppb) Cooling tower fluorescence tracing SP-380 50208 PTSA(0-300 ppb) Fluorescein(0-1,000.0 ppb) Cooling tower and boiler fluorescence tracing SP-395 50209 Halogenated azoles(0-5 ppm),NDSA(0-100 ppb) Cooling tower fluorescence tracing SP-400 50201 PTSA(0-300 ppb),Conductivity(0-15000 S/cm) Cooling tower fluorescence tracing PYXIS HANDHELD DEVICES – SELECT*A*GUIDE Functional Capability SP-350 SP-380 SP-395 SP-400 SP-700B SP-910 PTSA (0-300ppb ● ● ● ● ● Fluoroscein (0-1000ppb) ● ● ● NDSA (0-100ppb) ● ● HST (0-5ppm) ● ● Turbidity ● pH (0-14) ● ORP (+1500mV) ● Conductivity (0-15,000uS) ● ● Temperature (0-70oC) ● WiFi / BlueTooth Enabled ● ● ● ● ● ● Colorimeter Testing ●SKU: n/a