Handheld Devices, Products, Pyxis
SP-350P Tagged Polymer Handheld
The Pyxis SP-350P is a uniquely designed handheld multimeter that measures Fluorescent Polymer. It is a cuvette-less device. Less than 5 mL water sample is needed to fill the sample cell for proper measurement.
The Pyxis SP-350P analyzer measures the concentration of Fluorescent Polymer of a water sample and includes the following features:
- Pre-calibrated for measuring Fluorescent Polymer in the range of 0 to 20 ppm. The Fluorescent Polymer measurement is automatically compensated for sample color and turbidity interference.
- Fluorescent Polymer can be calibrated with three standards (0, 10 and 20 ppm) through a user-friendly, menu-driven procedure.
- No sample cuvette is required and as such variations associated with the cuvette are eliminated.
- Large color graphic screen that can be read in direct sunlight.
Pyxis Lab has a Continuous Improvement Policy, this means that this units specifications are subject to change at any time and without notice. However, it is only for the betterment of the unit! The Fluorescent Polymer concentration scale is based on the polymer containing 0.25 mole % fluorescent monomer.
Optional AccessoriesSKU: n/a
CONTRÔLEUR W900 EST MODULAIRE – PLATE FORME WEB
Connect with the Walchem W900 Series controllers and enjoy unparalleled versatality in maintaining your water treatment options.
Summary of Key Benefits:
- Large touchscreen display with icon based programming makes setup easy
- Universal sensor input provides extraordinary flexibility; the same controller can be used with almost any type of sensor needed
- Four I/O slots allow complete flexibility in adding additional sensors, analog inputs and analog outputs
- Multiple language support allows simple setup
- Eight replay control outputs allow the controller to be used in more applications
- Economical wall-mount package for easy installation
- On-screen and web page graphing of sensor values and control output status
- Complete flexibility in the function of each relay:
- On/Off Setpoint
- Time Proportional Control
- Pulse Proportional Control (when purchased with 4-20 mA or pulse solid state opto outputs)
- Flow Proportional Control (when purchased with 4-20 mA or pulse solid state opto outputs)
- PID control (when purchased with 4-20 mA or pulse solid state opto outputs)
- In-Range or Out-of-Range activation
- Probe wash
- Timer-based activation
- Activation based upon the state of a contact closure
- Timed activation triggered by Water Contactor / Paddlewheel flow meter’s accumulated total flow
- Activate with another output
- Activate as a percent of another output’s on-time
- Spike Set Point
- PPM Volume
- Target PPM
- For Cooling Tower and Boiler applications:
- Biocide Timer
- Boiler blowdown on conductivity using intermittent sampling
- Email Alarm messages, Datalog reports or System Summary reports
- Ethernet for remote access via the Internet, LAN or optional Modbus/TCP