Goulds 3316 Two Stage Horizontally Split Case Pumps
Two-stage, Horizontally Split Case Pumps designed for supplying boilers, drying out mines and other applications requiring moderately elevated heads with a wide range of service conditions.
- Capacity to 3000 gpm (681 m 3 / h)
- Heads at 1000 feet (305 m)
- At temperatures of 350 ° F (177 ° C)
- Working pressures at 550 PSIG (3792 kPa)
- 9 sizes
- Housing Removing the stem allows half inspection, maintenance or removal of rotating element without disturbing the alignment of the piping or motor pump.
- Turbines hydraulically balanced, opposed the radial balance. -Opposed cutoffs provide radial balance. Rolling loads are lowered and the life of the pump is improved.
- Wear Rings easily replaced, protect against wear housing. Current games are renewed and the overall cost of the operation is reduced.
- Maximum interchangeability Reduces inventory requirements.
- Duplex Thrust Bearing Provides high boost capacity.
- Building materials available in all iron or bronze fitted. Most sizes available in steel and stainless steel.
- Boiler feed
- Mine dewatering
- High pressure process